Delta Variant COVID Protocols
Face masks are strongly encouraged for Mass and while in line to receive Holy Communion.
Faithful wishing to receive Our Lord on the tongue are strongly encouraged to wait until the end of distribution in the hand.
Please use touchless gestures for the Sign of Peace.
If the church is at capacity, please participate in Mass via the live stream in the Parish Hall.
Bishop Steven Biegler has extended to the faithful in the Diocese of Cheyenne a dispensation from the obligation to celebrate the Eucharist on Sundays and Holy Days, effective through June 2021.
As of June 1, 2021 the Diocese of Cheyenne will be operating under Phase III of the diocese's COVID management protocols (full document).
PHASE III: June 1, 2021– If a serious outbreak occurs, protocols may be reinstated.
• Face masks remain encouraged for all and especially for those not vaccinated.
• Hymnals and missalettes may be used.
• No limitations on singing.
• Communion on the tongue permitted at any time during the regular distribution of Communion.
• Confessionals and adoration chapels may be used with face masks encouraged, especially for those not vaccinated. Air sanitizer or filtration system with UV-A-C light is recommended in the room.
• Overnight trips may be taken.
• Meals may be served utilizing common health and food safety precautions (buffets may be used/self-service permitted).